// About Me
- View Full Resume
Hi, I'm a 20 year old creative technologist focused in the education sector. I've
been writing apps since I was 12 years old, and since then I've created and worked on various projects
in the fields of UI/UX Design, graphic design, app development, music, sound design, VR/AR, and video
production. Last year, I received an Apple WWDC18 Scholarship and spoke at the FWMSH Infinity Festival. Currently, I'm
exploring new educational initiatives at my startup Edugate, which provides cutting-edge solutions to schools, and
aims to help students discover and prepare for a career they're passionate about.
// Hire Me
- Commissions are open: Check out my design/code portfolio.
// Find Me
// Work Experience
- I'm currently an Experience Designer at Accomplice.
- I interned at EarBuds Music and assisted development with their iOS platform.
- I worked at Eosera and delivered a professional network infastructure and iOS App.
- I founded a technology company Kobalt Development in 2014 and wrote corporate apps and websites for businesses and nonprofits.
- I helped develop the videogame Avalon at Area64.
- I made a partnership with JN Interactive and created a Massive Multiplayer Network for millions of users from the Seeds Pro App.
- I founded Edugate LLC., a platform for schools that helps their students prepare for careers they're passionate about.
- I built HMU, an iOS app, to help connect people with the ones they care about.
- I help people identify explicit songs and lyrics with my app IsItExplic.it.
- I write electronic music.
- I designed, created, and submitted 6 Snapchat Geofilters for my community that have amassed over 164 Million views.
- I designed and developed Aridity, a minimalist weather app for iOS.
// Client Work
- I made a website for Perto, an Australian electronic music producer.
- I built a website for getyoursnackon (Tom Norris), a GRAMMY-nominated mix engineer, producer, sound designer, and dude from Los Angeles.
- I designed an app and website for PoolDash, a pool care app built by former lifeguard and current homie John Gazzini.
// Press & News
- I received an Apple WWDC18 Scholarship for building a machine learning app in Swift Playgrounds.
- I was a panelist at the FWMSH Infinity Festival regarding developments in VR/AR technology.
- I was published in D Magazine regarding my newest startup, Edugate.
- Trendhunter wrote an article about my iOS App, HMU.
- Newscenter featured HMU in this article.